Friday, November 11, 2011

swollen head spit

swollen head spit





I had fallen into a hole and decayed
My limbs rotted off and the worms ate my flesh
Only a ragged skeleton remained
Another insignificant human being
Suffering the worst agonies
Teaching me to live a lie
Inspiring a generalized distrust
From the bottom to the top it was nothing but senseless
It was rotting out from the middle
Examining one lone individual
Elbowing my way up your stairs
Shoving a few worthless fools down the stairs
Restoring things back to their normal chaos
Reality is written as you suck the life out of me
I am shedding my skin as the drums beat slowly
I don’t care what it all means any more
You skipping down the hallway throwing flowers
I’m throwing bombs at the city fathers
There is nothing left to steal any more
It has all been stolen by the mayor and the city council
The psychology of the whale and his penis
We eat all winter on his flesh
Building our antidotal lives

No comments:

Post a Comment