Monday, November 14, 2011

Nabokov and the Philistines

Nabokov and the Philistines


Finding a desperate spot
I left her on the side of the highway
The dog pissing on her Egyptian shoes
Some nights are harder than others
Her hand sticking u like she was hitchhiking
Everyone has their illusions
Some more garbage rotting on the side of the road
Killing time with my feet
I had her tight and began kissing her
She was so drugged
I had given her more than I should have
Putting my pecker into position
When I pulled out the knife she got really scared
It was really wonderful
Her fear made me harder
Uttering trite words
She was afraid to go alone
Violating the dead
A hideous rooster
Destroying everything around me
Throwing myself into something useful
Getting my passion out with enthusiasm
Nothing to look forward to
Except for the kill
I always enjoyed the kill
To hunt them down
And kill them
There is something inside me
Eating at me
Chewing away at me
From the bottom up
Born in the wrong time
Way too late
The biggest man on the mountain
Knocking everyone down
Blind to everything
Blind to the hopelessness inside of me
I bring disaster
I carry it in a bucket
Hear the disaster sloshing around
As I take each step

No comments:

Post a Comment