Friday, November 18, 2011

A new town for the slits

A new town for the slits





attending to her voices
a grim compromise hovering over you
pleading for rescue
from strangers in the street
poured out as drivel
an expensive myth
it once was a static beauty
thinking death won't notice
fending off an offered love
it leaves a pain in my mind
those old thoughts of woman
how things used to be
when sunshine turned to flowers
sitting in a warm memory
the lights trail behind me
when I once I used to trail them
a mindles zombie driving
on toward the souls of oblivion
read the road signs as they pass by
like soldiers stationed at the gates of hell
my hands at 10 and 2
foot firmly pressed on the pedal
in bright tragic colors
a constant reminder of things lost
She was caught by surprise
I slit her throat in a million universes
And cut her heart out in a million more
Together we would commit innocent crimes
She had a proper human rhythm
She was blue black
I could tell she was magic
It was the blue eye shadow
It was a heavenly hue
She asked me if I would like to taste her recipes
I told her I was always hungry
She told me that the devil told her that I was the one
I told her that I was the devil
She didn’t believe me
It was a play for her
Complete with scenes and acts one and two
She called her play “black magic”
She became an endless chute
She thought she was mysterious
I was more elusive
Ungrateful monsters
All the things I do to entertain
Embracing my hatred
Thinking of it as love
Pure love
A frenzied love
A breakfast roll with jelly in the morning
And coffee
Lots of coffee
I would watch you pour the cream into the coffee
It was one of those perfect moments
You were perfect
I am doing this for everybody
From the lowest drunk to the highest king
The story
The fight
The adventure
Once I made you, I looked at you differently
You became something outside of me
Existing in a deeper world
I have unlocked your inner sickness
Now you are a depraved animal
Begging me for more
Cashing in on my criminal karma
So close to the bone
This is certainly not entertaining
Yes, immoral
The person I’m interacting with keeps changing
This is not a romantic comedy
I’ve taken your dark material
And shaped it into what I want
Gritting your teeth like cathedral windows
And the wings of venom
Tasting like a virgin
Your thumbs in the pudding
My hands are full of your red and white blood cells
Nine-tenths of all the ignorance
I knew Conchetta in terms of a structural relationship
similar things clung to her
made their home within her body
as a sign she is still heavy with meaning
weighing her down into the muck amd mire
a sacrifical logic of love
she required blood to be shed
it was a component of her status
I bought her tickets for the theater
she found it to be too cruel
to chain the actors upon the stage
feeling for the inferior vena cava
sucking on her clitoral hood
expanding like the cobra
three fingers inside her vaginal orifice
calling the office to postpone my meetings
an elastic muscular canal
I would move in and live inside her
if only the rent were cheaper
homage to her pudendal fissure
the mons pubis
leaving my teeth marks in her soft flesh
worshiping the goddess
generating anxiety
I fucked the cosmos out of her
not because I wanted to
but, because I had to
it was the nature of my beast
to ram her good and hard
for the Pope and the Prince
for the purple knuckled beggars on Winston street
drinking their homemade hooche
and smoking ditchweed
they would never get a chance at a goddess
so I had to do it for them
take one on the chin
so to speak
I am always doing something out of the goodness of my heart
standing up for the poor and downtrodden
fucking a whore for the common good
that is just the way I'm made
it's within my constitution
I'm the happiest man alive
as long as the devil get out once in awhile
never one for too much temperance
I couldn't sign my name on the bill
I was not the star
Conchetta was
I'm signing her up for celebrity rehab
just after I tattoo my name on her ass
Ironed and folded
Tucked away from the night
Tomorrow was everything
Groaning as the world groans
And contemplating blowing up the bridge
Setting fire to your skyscraper
Sending demons your way
How can I condemn myself?
I can see more clearly than you ever could
They always thought of me as a rebel
Washing dishes in your truck stop
As you lift your skirt for all the truckers
Bending over for the cooks
Nevertheless you scoured the earth
Scrubbed ever inch of that floor
Incapable of living in the present
Making this discovery
Another dodge from the truth
I think only of the streets
Trying to discover myself
I often felt so degraded and humiliated
Everything is sucked down
I am trapped by the millions who fucked you before me
We are all trapped inside your cunt
It is percolating with ferocity
A million men living inside your bush
Every now and then one of us makes an escape
slips out into the cold world
Slaughtering the just and the unjust
There is no other way out
Looking for the facts that make her up
She makes no sense
Everything is lousy and rancid
Being part of this rotten world
Now that this has started, there is no way to stop it
The wheels have been put into motion
I cannot stop it even if I wanted to
This is nothing but absolute insanity
Everything in the whole universe is lost to the madness
I knew that I was different from the beginning
As a small child the wheels were turning
Grinding everything into dust
Filling you up with a rustling murmur
Wanting to rip all dignity away from you
To beat you down into the floor
I had to stand in line
There was so many before me
Who wanted it more than I
Sometimes I can be a gentleman
But, not when I’m watching you bullshit on tv
How you pretend to be angry with me
You play with the tv bitches
They are licking up the juices that drip from your pussy
I am amazed at the stupidity of the people
They crawled up inside of you and died
The network brass were very upset
They had to hire new bitches for their morning show
We were banned from every appearing on their network ever again
What did I do?
I only stood by and watched

No comments:

Post a Comment