Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hate Department

Hate Department






A power henceforth without aim,
without purpose, without a plausible enemy
It engages in self-parody in an inhuman manner
The infernal machine exploded in suicidal acts
This masquerade crowns the futility of war
The man poses, and re-solves in the negative
The puzzle of this carcass of signs and flux
The neighborhood all around is merely a buffer zone
I am a great presence upon this ball of dirt
Communing with the mystical body of Christ
The keepers of the ancient wisdom
I have evolved from nature into the heavenly man
Becoming great even in this land without protons and forceps
They would kill me if they could get their hands on me
The evil in their hearts makes me invisible to them
Bringing into balance those who did not yet exist
Meditating on the significance of shrapnel
Cutting the red wires in your brain
The bombs in the garage are hissing
Repeat your prayers to the fearless
Navigate around the rolling virgins
I am more than your ludicrous visions
What counts are my gun and the wounded crawling
It never was a question of integrity
The disposable have wide shoulders
And hips for giving birth
They drool into the earth
The shifting of wicked menus
It once was light
Now it is darkness
We season the awkward with stolen might
Our difficulty lies down with the lion
Bleating out forgotten harmonies
The newspaper man in his pompous leotards
He is too big to know each and everyone
Stripping away the spots
It all becomes ephemeral
I slip it in behind you
Trying to be reflective
Eating the dead horse one more time
Shooting eternity
We all knew the verdict
The princess was dead
She stopped feeling the door hinge
Listening to the sounds of wounded fingers
Her goal was to end the war of plethora
Now the righteous have their harpsichord
They can play it all night long
With their seven cunts bleeding
Because Adam wanted to be a man
While Steve was left to fuck the snake
Steve looked through the window
Learning to embrace the similar
They both talked like leopards
Biting into the back of my neck
Carrying me up the tree of life
I saw pictures of a forlorn Tuesday
Before the river took Emmylou
It looked like a stumbling drunk
Who just pissed his pants
She wanted it to be perfect
Her little rose-petal muffin
She wanted to talk all night long
About her night maneuvers
Moving towards you
Whether we die today
Or a hundred years from now
The span of our existence
Will be meaningless once we are dead
I’m running snake oil into my salesmen
Selling mushrooms like water
Hunkering down
Warning the people of impending doom
Herman took another hit of acid
And pontificated with his pants off
I was busy looking for Shem and Ham
For the truth that stands behind all religions
Awakening your latent powers
A magnificent manifestation
I am only describing what man really is
Refusing to engage in your monkey politics
You are a soul with many vehicles
Present with us here and now
Like a used car lot
Piecing out that old Pontiac
Crossing the Potomac
You dyed your hair cherry red
Different degrees of density
My thinness hovered over the auditorium
We are only conscious of the lowest forms
The change happens when Herman removes his overcoat
It is then that we discover the divinity of the human
Only one day in my real existence
Killing my soul daily
Replacing the light with darkness
It ends with birth and begins with death
I am clearing away the difficulties
Making your path much easier
You will name him Theosophis
We are not drifting blindly into anarchy
The slow eons of evolution
Corrupting your revolution
More and more monkey wars
The pacts made with the devil
To destroy monkeys that are different than you
I am a co-worker for the evolution
It is evolution and not revolution that you seek
Revolution just replaces one monkey for another
Stop participating in monkey wars
We inherited war from the monkeys
It is an expression from our animal natures
To wage war is to ignore the mind
This is a science of life
The soul is not immortal
I have discovered a way of destroying the soul
Thus, putting your life’s direction in your own hands
Allowing you to know the absolute and infinite
The soul hindered your ability to reach perfection
Now you are a perfect being
Permeate the world with your being
They may not see you
But, they will see your work
You are a thief in the night
Striking at random
And terrorizing the many
You are the divine fire
That consumes everything
You are love
But love is not perfect
This evolution is the expression of my will
I have stormed the forces of nature
And captured her innermost secrets
I am a great flame in the darkest night
Leave this world and come into mine
Join me in serving humanity
Do not live for wealth and money
Live for the goodness of humanity
Life and form in activity
Matter is an illusion
Emptiness fills everything
I pour out my force into the world
Creating movement and change
And this movement creates life
A new life that we do not fully understand
The emptiness is the material from which I create this world
Bubbles of emptiness pour out of me
Filling the void
Setting up a giant vortex
Sweeping up the emptiness
And creating life and love
Penetrating this existence with differencing degrees of density
I am sending out my impulses
Each impulse creates a new and different world
Seven worlds have emanated from the emptiness
In order to see these worlds, you must increase your vibrations
Calling forth beings from the astral globe
To assist in my experiments
These globes of finer and grosser matter
Are a part of us
I hold all my victims together within me
And make them a part of myself
You have different bodies
And they operate in the different worlds
The creation of the soul has shut off our other bodies
The soul attached itself to the physical world
Killing off our other higher selves
You are more than one
You are many
Destroy your soul and become many once again
Taking shape of the vehicle that you fill
Our bodies are merely vehicles
They are chariots that carry us from one world to another
At each world we change our chariot
Transcending and merging into the divine
I once was a strand of grass
Then a bug crawling on the dirt
Then a fox chasing after a rabbit
In each instance I learned from the experience
Moving through the great wheel
An instrument of my passions and emotions
Drawing me down into selfishness and personal feelings
Back to the blade of grass
Until I learned what was needed to be learned
All I do is in service to the lord of this world
My physical body is a temple
My astral body is a temple
My mental body is a temple
My goal is to evolve into the ethereal world
And take on the vehicle of ether
Mental and emotional stress manifests itself in the physical
This led me in a backwards direction
I had to take two steps back before a could leap forward
The soul can be destroyed through physical, mental, and emotional stress
We can only evolve through the destruction of the soul
We must teach our ego to remember
Manifesting the qualities of our past lives
Responding to the vibrations
I am colorless and transparent
Every thought builds a form
With my physical actions I build
With my thoughts I build
With my emotions I build
I am building a body of love
A vehicle to express my love
I saw the beauty within you
And the physical wanted you
I wanted you with my entire mind
And I wanted you with every emotion of existence
everything has soul
thus, everyting must die
the soul is evil
I need only to become me
more and more me
standing at the end of the earth
your spirit of death in your back pocket
you grow darker
finished with this Jesus thing
I laughed as you blew your little whistle
no one came to your rescue
I was overwhelmed with joy
I was no longer alone
you were handed to me on a platter
not a single prayer in my jeans
I gave you a friendly face to peer into
the warm night was opening up
the tips of my fingers just inside
smack up against me
pumping you with a religious zeal
aware of every quiver
you shook out all the authenticity
with an agonizing build up
gibbering with hallucinations
into the fabric of their lives
there is no special message in this

No comments:

Post a Comment