Friday, August 14, 2009

terra sol

Terra Sol

this light
this dark light
that fills us with evil
intentions that travel
down wrong paths
with the first whale man
the monster’s head
in hand
naked to the rock
dragon’s spilled blood
I study your pictures
they are black and white
juxtaposition your world of color
your nipple peeks out at me
a half wishful smile
I have seen this before
in my tormented dreams
back in school and studying Plato
we are still in the cave
you are a reflection
of the real you
that god keeps for himself
your smug self-assured look
as you knock on the door frame
pony tail and designer glasses
a new shirt fresh from the store
still slightly unbuttoned
your politics on your sleeve
you want to show me your femininity
as you squeeze my balls
trying to gather your ferocity
as it spills on the floor
you look for an escape
and I beat you to the door
dragging you in the dirt
letting it flow
from worse to terrible
I take you to the other side
and leave you there

© 2009 Deep Piercing Cut

No comments:

Post a Comment