Wednesday, August 12, 2009

the prime method

The prime method

bellow beyond
taken to a measure
the rocket’s glare
smoky eyes
and old lungs
wave good-bye to random
grave bewildered ochre
shaken to the ramparts
the beleaguered simplicity
simple solid bonds
bound to us
mostly forgotten tendrils
they wither and age
my transgressions count
like the prodigal son
as the lead poisons your mind
above the broken silence
the fatted calf
tastes so good
like a god with reflective shades
I can’t see your eyes
but I know you have been crying
a bare unfortunate grace
the smell of truth
opens my eyes
it always does
every time
I once was a titan
a bringer of fear and hate
now I see through dim watery eyes
red with the butcher’s intent
and my forgiveness
I make
just like my past and future
I have harvested the fullness of Saturn
dreamed into august lives
a conceived swagger
centered lines of being
back to the beginning
when you wrote about love
and shared the treasures of your life
a drawn blue solution
the conversion of penetration

© Deep Piercing Cut

No comments:

Post a Comment