Sunday, May 22, 2011

Immortal Jellyfish #33

Immortal Jellyfish #33

There is so much excess between our lives,
we had a crazy dream that no one believed in, but us,
to live like dangerous people in a dangerous land.

We started to see only ourselves, for the first time,
to be so real among the roses and the thorns,
communicating with others.

I have nothing and want everything,
but, it is not material things that I want,
I want that which I cannot buy.

Translating the human side,
we once lived in the middle of garbage,
you helped me more than I could help you.

I gave you a piece of my soul
and you cherished more than I could ever imagine
I can give you more because I am bigger than you can see.

I have known since I was small
that there was something that was so big inside me
that could never ever be measured.
All the people that push and pull,
wanting it to be like the movies,
rolling up the street with cement hands.

Tipped off by your FBI pals,
satisfying your naked lusts for truths,
you are a degenerate vivisectionist.

Working on your desecration and exploitation,
skills that you portray on youtube,
this is not your fate but your public policy.

You went there and found it to be too small,
wanting to disappear instead of being found,
a completely different story.

Going eight miles an hour,
always coming in from Vietnam,
the voices have gone away.

No comments:

Post a Comment