Sunday, May 22, 2011

Immortal Jellyfish #32

Immortal Jellyfish #32

Come here and get your hands dirty,
drinking the champagne from the bottle,
green bottles with green eyes.

They tell me they are jealous,
of the fires on the night sky,
the two of us dancing together.

It is about the life blood,
how you collect it in a jar,
and on sad days we drink.

To wear the pointy shoes of the middle class
and read your magazines of pride
I have no room in my heart for prejudice.

Beautiful scenery with a lake and man fishing,
the moment when one thing turns into another,
that is the beauty that we cannot replicate.

I saw the tears fall down your cheek
as you said that you didn’t want to be here,
I offer you a love that is beyond dreams.

The things you throw away,
they are so charming,
as far as you can see.

We lose the scale,
they died from drug trafficking,
the rain stains the wall.

I was never ashamed of being poor,
I told them you were younger than you are,
we are bonded by this lie.

Throwing up little pieces,
Watching the death creep in through the window,
it was so white and horrific.

The little ant crawling across the face,
so beautiful and so delicate,
you don’t want to go back.

If we shake them up and make them see something else,
they are never as fragile as you imagined,
one way or another, another reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment