Friday, August 27, 2010

Nubile

Nubile

SHE PULLS THE SCAPEL FROM HER BAG
HOLDS THE INSTRUMENT UP TO THE LIGHT
THIS IS HOW WE REVEAL THE CLUES
PAGES THROWN INTO THE FIRE
THE SMOKE RISES UP
SPEAKING TO BECKY
Opulent as a feather
Dim drizzle on fervent sill
Transferring assets
She climbs up on the banister
Oozing out the side
She always eats the marshmallows
I’m flipping burgers at a truck stop
Watching the freaks come off the highway
Everyone wants coffee
And bacon and eggs
Catalogued deviations
Block of Berlin
In the frame
The dress falls to her ankles
Kicking off her she
I move closer for evaluation
Counting all the piercings
No more heroes
She touches me with her tongue
Browsing my gallery
Touching all the reds
Her fingers a mess
Getting thicker
As she hides her smile
The terms she used
Giving you the message
A big S and a little M
I always paint you
With your clothes on
That thing you do with your pearls
It is nubile

No comments:

Post a Comment