Friday, September 25, 2009

frana

Frana

Frana whispers a prayer
in case shit goes bad
she fingers the beads around her neck
moving in silence
a total disregard
for the rules and conventions
her best is never an agenda
she sees so much more than I
into the mouths of open doorways
they open for with ease
so little effort for her success
grown accustomed to the sounds of revolution
she frees a man she has never known
steady in the house of rage
I know my money has been well spent
as I wander eastward toward heaven
pour your wind through me
hold me close to your warm heart
let me see life once again
of only for one night
I am the hermit who rises in the morning
and leaves your door
with the promise of new hope
I fall faster than the cracking shade
down I fall into the tempest
surrounded by the whirlwind of desire
pray for my lost soul Frana
maybe I will find mercy
someday

No comments:

Post a Comment