Friday, August 5, 2011

they are setting bombs off again
even still they are all a bunch of posers
Grabbing at their crotches
They don’t want to play with me anymore
I play too hard for them
I play with a garden shovel
And I play with a bloody saw
And I’m a real fucking cutup
The burning bush is in our minds
it sure the fuck is in my mind
it speaks to me
I never thought I would live like this
She is filled with dirt
no, she is covered with dirt
her mother wouldn't even recognize her
Makes her home with the roaches
a souless angel
it is better for her in the next world
She was ready made for me
I could have found a million just like her
Shaving her pubs
polished finger nails
perfect hair
I touch her with gloves
A flower for her crotch
She was packing her bags
She wanted to go away with me
Go far away
She stood there staring at something very large
I have a protective shield that surrounds me
She became trapped in my magnetic field
It was an imminent catastrophe
Power fluctuations between cosmos and the abyss
Nothing like this is temporary
I am powerful enough to do the job
To fry her electric grid
scrubbing her every where I touched her

No comments:

Post a Comment